I am a Software Developer at Epic Systems Corporation
I hold the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Previously, I was a Software Engineer Intern at Wolfram Research
in the Connectivity Group.
Additionally, I was previously a Course Assistant for CS241: Systems Programming at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
This is my personal website containing a portfolio
of my past and current projects.
- A real time strategy game featuring procedurally generated terrain written in C++
- A subversion project portfolio written in Ruby, you are viewing it right now!
- An airline management web application written in Python
- Chess game written in Java
CS241 Programming Exams
- Two programming exams written for CS241: Systems Programming
Teamspeak 3 Music Bot
- A chat bot written in C for TeamSpeak 3 which broadcasts music
- Web development and other old projects
to view my full project portfolio.